* Live music every evening except Monday during the summer months, on Friday and Saturday evenings (from 10pm) in the autumn and winter, and an open music session on Sunday evenings (from 6.30pm) all year round.
* Spontaneous 'pop up' music sessions can happen at any other time!
* A candlelit trad session at MacCarthy's Bar.
* The West Cork Literary Society meets at MacCarthy's Bar (in the meeting room) on the third Thursday of the month at 7.30pm, and a chess club weekly on Tuesdays from 7pm.
* ‘Early Reflections’ (2019), a CD by Eileen O’Driscoll (accordion, fiddle, vocals), a young Beara musician well known at MacCarthy’s Bar trad sessions, and Lily Gems (banjo, tin whistle).